Agreement means the agreement between Us and You for the provision of the Applications to You accepted by You on the Effective Date.
Individual means any natural person.
Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable Individual, an identifiable Individual being someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including, without limitation, such Individual’s name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, Social Security number, date of birth, other identifiers issued by You or a third party, financial account and credit card information, personal health information and IP addresses, in any media or format, including, without limitation, electronic and paper records.
- We are committed to protecting Your Personal Information that We collect, store and use when You provide such information to Us in uploading documents and/or data using Our Website and Services.
3. Personal Information collection and use
1. We do not collect Personal Information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such Personal Information to Us on a voluntary basis.
2. When You visit Our Website or use Our Services You may be asked to complete an online form to submit Personal Information about You to Us. Such Personal Information may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact details such as Your telephone number, physical address and email address;
- information relevant to Your or Your client’s self-managed superannuation fund investments; and
- information that allows Us to process Your payment to Us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
4. Personal Information from You about others
- When You use Our Services, You upload Personal Information relevant to Your self-managed superannuation fund, or with their consent, the Personal Information of Your clients.
- Where requested to do so by Us, You must also assist Us with any requests by the individual or entity to access or update the Personal Information You have collected from them and entered into Our Website or Services.
5. What We do with Your Personal Information
We collect, hold and use Your Personal Information for a number of purposes. Generally, We use the Personal Information that We collect to:
- assist Us in providing Our Services to You;
- contact You or respond to Your queries;
- display, update and maintain the content of the Website;
- tailor Your experience of the Website and Our communications to You; and
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
6. General uses
We may use the Personal Information that We collect from You:
- to advertise Our Services and the Website;
- for Our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary Personal Information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with You.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- From time to time, We will also disclose Your Personal Information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that We use in the ordinary operation of Our business, such as account and billing, shipping and fulfillment, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, website hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose Your Personal Information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third-party providing services contracted to Us so that We may service You in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of Our assets, Your Personal Information or other information may be part of the transferred assets.
- We may also disclose aggregated data (in a form that does not identify You individually) to Our advisors for the purposes of conducting market and user experience analysis.
- We confirm that We store the Personal Information that We collect from You in Australia.
- We may from time to time publish customer testimonials on Our Website, in social media profiles, on Our Youtube channel and within advertising creative material.
- These testimonials may contain Your Personal Information.
- We will obtain Your written consent before posting any of Your Personal Information on Our Website, in social media profiles, on Our Youtube channel or within advertising creative material.
9. Manner of collection
- We will use reasonable endeavours to only collect Personal Information directly from You.
- If You are disclosing details of another person or entity (for example, where You are subscribing on their behalf), it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that that person or entity understands and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their Personal Information in the manner set out in this policy.
10. Website user experience tracking
- We may use Google analytics advertising products such as ‘Remarketing with Google Analytics’, ‘Google Analytics Demographics’ and ‘Interest Reporting’.
- Google analytics collects data about Our site traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via such Google products is not linked with any Personal Information You submit while on Our Website.
- We and, in some instances, Our third-party tracking-utility partners gather certain Personal Information automatically and store it in log files. This Personal Information includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider details, referring/exit pages, operating system used, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts used by Us and Our partners, Bodies Related Corporate, Associated Entities and service providers are used in analysing trends, administering Our Website, tracking users’ movements around the site and in gathering demographic information about Our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as on an aggregated basis.
- We may use local storage objects such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
- Third Parties, with whom We partner to provide certain features on Our Website or to display advertising based upon Your web browsing activity, use local storage objects such as HTML5 to collect and store Your Personal Information.
11. Social media features
- Our Website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button.
- These features may collect Your internet protocol address and which page You are visiting on Our Website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
- Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on Our Website.
12. Marketing material
- We may use Your Personal Information to provide You with material, promotions and communications from time to time about services and products available to You from Us, or from other third party providers in partnership with Us, or to invite You to continue to use Our Services. This information will only come from Us. We will not on-sell Your Personal Information to other providers without Your consent.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional materials from Us at any time by contacting and requesting to opt out in writing or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the relevant promotional emails.
13. Protecting and maintaining Your Personal Information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information We hold about You from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
- We cannot guarantee that Our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Certain parts of Our Website (such as those parts that require You to provide Us with Your credit card number) and Our Services provide the ability for You to transmit Personal Information to Our Website in an encrypted form by using secure socket layer technology. However, other parts of the Website are not protected by any form of encryption to protect Personal Information You send from Your computer to Us over the internet.
- As no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure We cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of Your Personal Information, including payment and account details. You transmit this Personal Information at Your own risk.
- If You use Our Website to link to another website We encourage You to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of Your Personal Information on those sites.
14. Accessing Personal Information
- It is Your responsibility to advise Us of any changes to Your personal details to ensure We can keep Our records accurate and up to date. If You wish to access the Personal Information We hold about You, You must request such access from Us in writing. If You believe that the Personal Information We hold about You is incorrect, You are entitled to request amendment of such Personal Information. If We do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then We will add a note to the Personal Information stating that You disagree with it. You may also request that We delete the Personal Information that We hold about You. You agree that if We delete Your Personal Information, We may not be able to provide You with access to the Website or Our Services.
- If You request Us not to use Your Personal Information in a particular manner or at all, We will adopt reasonable measures to observe Your request but We may, to the extent permitted by law, still use or disclose Your Personal Information if You consent to the disclosure or if We believe the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary or is authorised by Law.
- We will retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce the terms of the Agreement with You.
15. If You have concerns
- If You have any concerns about how We handle Your Personal Information or require further Personal Information, You must contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.